The VanEvera Family May 1-6
Wow, I cannot believe that May is here! It brought a heat wave with it instead of May Flowers! Conway way was up and hopping to start off the month with the annual Toad Suck Daze Festival. We missed the Toad Suck this year but the girls had no clue and I am sure my waist line didn't notice it missed out on kettle corn, pork nachos, and funnel cake. We are saving every penny for our trip that is a short 36 days away and I am also saving all my calories!
I did teach the girls about frogs and toads this week and we read one of my favorite books Frog and Toad Are Friends. They really enjoyed it and are waiting to start another book about Frog and Toad. I love watching them learn new things and being the one that teaches it to them is awesome and so Paul and I have definitely decided to home school them next year for kindergarten! I will get the best of both worlds, being home and teaching my kids without the tears of them leaving me for school! We are all pretty excited, though it okay for us that it won't start for months.
My mom celebrated birthday #?? this year so on Sunday we made here a brownie cake and took her a gift and some cards the kids made. They love to celebrate those they love and as a mom it makes me so happy to see them get excited and want to do nice things for their family members. With next week being mother's day they want to make cards for their Nanny and Nana and they keep begging Paul to make one for me but he does not do the arts and crafts thing, so we will see what they coerce him into.
Next week brings on lots of excitement because not only we will celebrate Mother's Day but the girls have two birthday parties to attend, and their aunt, uncle, and cousin are coming down and we to go watch base a boll, as Ian calls it. My favorite ball play, my nephew Adonis has a tournament in town so we get to go watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment