Boy did we enjoy our time off! We are already counting down the next 15 days so we can be off again but this time for three weeks!!!
All of the kids started unit 25 this week in our HOD guides and I am surprised that we are a few weeks ahead of what I had planned out.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Today was our co op and piano lesson day. We have co op next week and then are off for the rest of the semester!!
Wednesday:
Thursday:
We read about the feudal today in history and the girls had to draw and label a castle! We also did some riddles for reading.
Friday:
Friday:
I am so proud of his journal this week!! I dictated a sentence he has been reading innAAR and he wrote it!!
The girls played some Christmas music and drew a Che tree for art! Journal writing was done and we also had a medieval feats for poetry tea time!!









No comments:
Post a Comment