Okay there does seem to be a lot of things that happen to pregnant women during their pregnancies that are crazy and yes the poor husband hears about ALL of it! However, there are a few things that could be added to the list of crazy things pregnant women do:
1) Just when you sit down and get comfortable, they then ask you to get them something, when you just asked them if they wanted anything while you were up.
2) Eating dinner with the family and then eating dinner again and leaving the dishes out in the living room, but yells at you if there are dirty dishes in the sink!
3) The need to clean everything! all the time! or better yet able to point out to you what you need to clean because "they can't."
4) Getting woken up from the tossing and turning or the need to pee!
5) Becoming more sarcastic.
6) Constantly reminding me to drive slow cause every time there is a bump she leaks a little!
7) Frequent reminders of how uncomfortable she is and how it is ALL my fault.
Of course there may be more, but right now I am rather forgetful. Must be from all that sleep that I am getting. But in the end all of this craziness will pass and I will have another bundle of joy to wrestle with and teach many wonderful things. And although these things are part of our crazy life, I wouldn't change any of it, because I get to experience it all with the love of my life, my wife!
No comments:
Post a Comment