Friday, March 26, 2010

Crazy things that only happen when you are pregnant

Okay, I really love my kids and being a mom but lets be honest there are some things about being pregnant that are just not right! This pregnancy is a little easier then with the twins but there are still some tough moments. I mean take for instance the fact that I pee on myself on a daily basis! Its not on purpose but I sure can't help it. Its almost to the point I am considering wearing a diaper for the next 6 weeks. Another thing is the whole insomnia thing! Last night I did not go to sleep until 5 am! Granted I get alot done in the week hours of the morning but I have to go back to work next week and honestly there really is so much you can clean. This nonsense about getting ready to be awake with the baby is ridiculous, even they get to sleep eventually. The thing that really gets to me is when people ask the age old question "How much longer? " Really, I don't think you will make it". Haven't they heard of manners, especially the women they should have at least a little understanding and some tact. I have finally decided to just make as sign to carry in my purse and pull it out when that question arises. "DUE in May. No, its not twins!"
Now there are some perks to being pregnant like the expecant mother parking at WalMart except that usually when I try to park there in the spot is a rather large very unpregnant man! I do love the rather pathetic apologietic look they give me when I walk by and give them the "eye". On a brighter note nothing beats that fact that in 6 weeks I will get to hold my precious baby boy, Ian, and fall in love all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I can understand some of those. A sneeze or a cough, I would have to change my clothes. :( And I really hate it when non-pregnant people take the stork parking spot! I'd try to give them the eye, but no one ever paid attention to me. So excited for you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete