Well as the Fourth of July approaches it seems summer is almost half over and I can't believe it. The whole family enjoyed a fireworks show last night in Wooster.
Here is a brief update on everyone.
Paul does not have anymore Professional Development until August where I however have three days in row starting on Monday! Ugh, three days gone from my kids for most of the day since April. I know I can do it, I just really am not ready for it. I know the kids will be fine as they will be with my mom and Paul and I do get to leave and have lunch with them and take care of some feeding issues but still, yuck! I will admit that some time with adults will be good too!
Audrey is really into gymnastics right now. I had to switch her class because she was in a class full of 4 and 5 year olds and was feeling very sad that she could not do what they did. When she signed up they told me it was a class of 3 year olds. Now she is in that class and will start with the new kids on Tuesday. She is getting better each time and more confident to try things on her own. She even got to to be the "demonstrater" for the maze. I love that she going out on her own and doing this. She is the one who still wants Mommy to go everywhere and stay with her. I am very proud of her.
Ally LOVES her ballett class and I must say she is a natural at it. It is neat to see my child doing something I did at her age and loving it. The same is true with Audrey's gymnastics. Going back to Ally, I can't believe how grown up she is! She walks right into class and gets going like a big girl! In a few years she will be doing that in her kindergarten class!! Yikes! I am sooo not ready to even think about that yet. If you have facebook you need to see the pics of the girls in their activities. It is a little sad to watch only one child at a time but very good to see them doing something idependent of each other.
Ian is growing like a weed. He is two months old now and is about 12 pounds! He still does not fill out his 0-3 clothes and 3-6 still swallow him! He is rolling over from tummy to back and trying to go the other way but just can't get it. I can hear him using his sweet voice as he oohs and ahs and coos. We are waiting on the first big belly laugh as he is so very close. He loves to play on the floor and is very alert and active during parts of the day now. He passed his two month check up with flying colors and even impressed the doctor with how strong he is.
We have all been busy with crafts, library, dance, gymnastics, swimming, and going here and there like Playworld, Jump Zone, Wonder Place, and Chuck E Cheese. I have also started working on some cutting skills and writing skills with the girls. They love to do school with mommy and are getting the hang of it pretty well. Each one can now spell their name and recogize it in print. They can make the A but that is all for now, we still need some better fine motor control, but they are just 3.
If we have been this busy so far, I can't imagine what the rest of the summer will bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment