Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Well Paul and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on July 28th. Happy Anniversary Paul!
I used to think 9 was a pretty high number but boy it does not seem like that long. I can still remember being a nervous bride holding my daddy's arm waiting for those church doors to open! It seems like its only been a few years. I am no expert but I have learned a few things in my nine years of marriage. So here goes Lisa's Top 9 Things Learned about Marriage.

9. Sometimes it is a good thing when your husband says you are just like your mother!
8. A grown man can be taught how to do things, the right way aka my way!
7. Its okay to split the chores, men can cook and clean too. I am not super woman.
6. Nookie does not happen like it did when we were first married but as long as its happening its all good!
5. All fights come down to two things: Forgivness and Apologies by both people.
4. Time without kids is important whether its a whole night or just a few hours.
3. Yelling does not equal communication, yelling only equals more yelling! Nothing gets resolved.
2. Marriage is HARD and takes alot of WORK!
1. I love my husband more each day and could not ask for a better daddy to our three beautiful babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment