Saturday, August 7, 2010

Charging the Batteries

AWW! I almost for got what mommy time was! Today I got to have a nice lunch with my friend Mandy and her sweet little boy Hudson who is just 11 days younger than Ian and it could not have come at a better time. My mom and dad had the girls and Paul got to stay home and watch one of "his" type of movies. My life is crazy and chaotic but I have come to realize that it is okay to take time out for me and do something without the whole gang. I love my kids and my husband to the ends of the earth but its not good for any one of them if Mommy is all knotted up with stress all the time, especially now with the start of school around the corner. I always feel guilty for "getting away" from kids especially since it took me so long to get them. Paul is going to take part in Fantasy Football this year so I am going to make it a point to do something for me as well, just not sure what it will be and I will not feel guilty about it! It may even just going out and walking or taking a drive or more friendly lunches with friends. My girls call me the best mommy and ever and to be that I have to have some me time to wind down and get my batteries charged so I can keep up with all the demands of my crazy wonderful life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment