Even though school an extra curriculars are off next week we do have a few things to do but not jammed packed days!! Ian will get his cast off, the girls have eye appointments, we also have a play date and Christmas play practice along with Thanksgiving!! The best part is that Daddy will be home to help!! I am truly blessed to stay home with our kids and see them flourish in school and outside activisties but boy is it nice to have an extra set of hands some days!
Now on to the task at hand, our week with HOD! I was lazy at pictures this week and we went so fast to finish up a day early that I don't have many pictures. Here is what I have and my gift I you is no long wordy explanations this week ;) Just straight to the point, my kids work ;) Enjoy the pictures and the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday with those you love!!
I will end by saying how thankful I am for HOD and it's love of learning it has given my children! I am blessed better than I deserve because I have a God who died for me and saved me from my sins, an adoring husband, four great and healthy kids, wonderful parents, and so much more! Happy Thanksgiving!!









No comments:
Post a Comment