We did it! We started our guides full speed! Hip hip hooray for us!
Monday: Everyone did their guides at full speed today!! Yay!! Ian has been doingfa full day per day for a while. I knew the girls could I have just been stretching our guide over two years! It was a bit longer day for us. It not too much longer.
Ian demonstrated how to milk a cow! It was based on our history reading. He also did well in math and is working on the nk sound in reading this week.
It was a bit longer of a day for the girls but they found a rhythm that worked for them to get it all done. I write out in our white board what they need to do on their own while I work with Ian. I tried to do everyone's literacy first and then everyone's math. It went well.
Tuesday: Today we had co op class and piano lessons. Ian also did some reading and work on math facts.
Wednesday: Today we all had dentists appointments so we had to get school done beforehand.
Ian did well reading and highlighting his fluency words! I am always trying new things to keep him focused and reading!
The girls were not happy with me! They had vocabulary, creative poetry writing, copywork, and had to crest a rough draft! They told me that I was killing their hands from all the writing! They managed to get it all done and it was good work! They also took a math quiz and both scored and A!
Thursday:
The girls had a little lighter day and were much happier! They did well in all of their subjects and even managed to finish up a few things a day early!
Friday:
The girls were not happy with me! They had vocabulary, creative poetry writing, copywork, and had to crest a rough draft! They told me that I was killing their hands from all the writing! They managed to get it all done and it was good work! They also took a math quiz and both scored and A!
Thursday:
Ian had a great time making a hat like George Washington hat. We did not follow the directions in HOD because they were a bit hard to follow so we made our own and it turned out cute!
The girls had a little lighter day and were much happier! They did well in all of their subjects and even managed to finish up a few things a day early!
Friday:
Ian had a fun Friday with some light lessons and activities. He liked drawing and painting a leaf to go along with our science lesson.
The girls are enjoying our new read aloud for school called Hero Tales about various missionaries. They also completed their stained glass history project.
We all ended our week with some poetry tea time. I read poems about prepositions since we are learning about them in language and writing.









No comments:
Post a Comment