The Crazy VanEvera Family Highlights from October 17 -22
My baby boy turned 18 months old!!! I cannot believe how fast he is growing. He is such a cute little boy and a big flirt. Ian stayed in the nursery both times on Sunday, which means I got to attend two full services!!! I was so excited but also a little sad that my baby boy could go without me :( But he made up for it at night! He is still teething and at night it REALLY bothers him and his comfort of choice is MOMMY!! There was one night that I got NO sleep because every hour he would cry and when I slept with him he was so restless that I couldn't sleep. It may be wrong later but that is one thing I pray his kids to do him, just so he will appreciate his momma a little bit more! On top of all that Ian had a little tummy bug but it was not as bad as it could have been.
Paul had a long week with classes and conferences, so one night Pawpaw took myself and the kids out to eat, his treat. If there is one thing the girls know about Pawpaw and Ian too, is that he LOVES food! Then he entertained the kids a bit to give me a little break! It was nice to get a chance to sit and relax while the kids were still up.
Well it seems that one of the biggest things was that fall went missing! We went straight to winter weather for a few days! I do not mind the cold but I just like getting there slowly rather than just BAM! The girls finally got to wear some of their new clothes, so that made them happy but they . I also ordered all of the kids' Christmas clothes. I didn't let them go out and play like before. They are just getting over a little cold/sinus action. It made it a little hard to learn about pumpkins growing the fall but we managed and even snuck in a trip to the pumpkin patch and got some great pictures. Here is one where all three are mostly looking at the camera. I think the shirts I made look pretty cute.
I am so proud of how well the girls are doing in "school". They know all their letters and sounds and can write most of them, read small words, rhyme a bit, count to 15, almost 20, add and subtract a little, write sentences, read small books, and lots more. The big skill right now is sounding out words, they get the beginning and end but the middle is still hard, but we will get there. Ian even knows how to count to three and the color green. He is a smartie like his "tissy's". I am pretty proud of all my kids, I can't help it.
Stay tuned to see what kinds of crazy things go on in our lives!!
No comments:
Post a Comment