10 days and counting until we are actually at WDW and 8 days until we leave!!
Things are moving and grooving and coming along nicely in the way of getting ready! I have done one preliminary pack, and have everything narrowed down to one large suite case, overnight bag, toiletry bag, and one small suite case full of snacks, plus the kids travel bags with games and what not! Oh and a stoller for the little buy and a bag of snacks and drinks for the car! Not bad but I have not actually put it all in the car :( and we will also have my mom's stuff and wait, I forgot about the beach bag and buckets! Still believe it or not it is narrowed down. I have to pack for 5 people, four of which are probably some of the messiest people on the plant so extra clothes are MUST plus all the kids gear for swimming and being out doors all day. All the info for hotels, food, tickets, etc is in one file ready to go. After I get this packing thing done, I will need this vacation more than ever!
Here is what I still have to do:
Finalize who will check the mail and water the dog outside and check on the inside cat.
Buy extra pet food
Clean the house
Get all the trash out, old food, food that will expire while gone.
Leave no dishes in the dishwasher.
Leave no laundry, we will have plenty when we get home.
Buy a few more snacks and things for Ian.
Pack the shoes
Pick out which movies Paul and I can stand to see/hear for the road trip.
Put the kids money on their gift cards.
Get Ian's ears checked again to see if he is cleared to get in water and swim.
Finish the packing.
Charge the cameras, phones, and leap pads and make sure we have the extra batters, and chargers with us.
I am going to try and blog and post of pic of us before we leave and will try to do some while there but rest assured I will tell you all about it when we get back and will post pics. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment