Monday, September 3, 2012

Just another week...

The VanEvera's August 27- Septemeber 3,

The school routine is up and going and the girls and I are still loving home school! Ian did better this week as well and it seems we are all adjusted to our new schedule. We all found on reward we really liked, if the girls work REALLY hard during the week then on Friday we all get to sleep in and start school late :)  That is one reward that even mommy takes advantage of! They girls are doing great on on subjects and have both already memorized their verse for Sparks this week. They cannot wait to share it and get their books signed off on.

Ian has done very well this week with his potty training, he has worn big boy underwear every day, with minimal accidents. He even wore them while doing errands and to both church services! He still does not tell us that he has to go, he holds it until I take him. He also does not like to go poo in the potty. Those are his two goals to work on this week in PTA (Potty Training Academy).

I had nine sweet, little, and excited two year olds sign up for Puggles this week! It is going to be another fun year. We will officially start this Wednesday. It was pretty sad for me when we all lined up for flag time and my babies were across the way from me instead of next to me :(. They even moved up into a new Sunday School class, which I completely forgot to take them to!  I cannot believe my girls are growing up this fast! They are now in school and have to memorize verses in AWANA!  As sad as I am about them not being little anymore it is exciting to see them grow and start new things.

This week we only have a four day school week but with our crazy family there is no telling what can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment