The VanEvera's September 17-23, 2012
We had a pretty crazy but fun week!! All of our furniture finally came in, so our dining room is finally complete and we can now all eat at the table together again ;) The girls did great with our new curriculum and really enjoyed it and even my little guys got into a lot of it and had fun learning and playing. A and A said all of their verses for AWANA and are learning more each week. I am so proud of them. In fact this weekend we went to Branson, just the five of us and as hotel entertainment the girls read the bible and wrote stories on hotel stationary!
On Friday we loaded up the kids and headed to Branson for some fall weekend family fun! You will have to see some of the pics on FB! We went to one of the indoor water parks and played until we were pooped! Ian spent over an hour on the lazy river :) I even went down both of the water slides because the girls begged. Those who know me, know that water slides and I don't mix but I did it for my girls!! We had a great time there and left so worn out that all of us took a 2 hour nap afterward. We were going to stay there but there were no rooms, so maybe next time. We stayed in one of our favorite places, Westgate Branson Woods Resort.
Paul and I finally caved in and took the kids to the Dixie Stampede!! All three of them had the best time and the show and food kept their attention better than we hoped! I love seeing them do new things and love it. The wee-haws, aka horses, were a hit for my two horse lovers and the ice parking attendant who has 20 grand kids, let us park up front in the reserved spots. We parked right in front of the door! That was nice with three small kids.
We did a little shopping, we bought each of the kids a new winter jacket, and a few other small things. We spent way less than we normally do on clothes, so Paul was happy :)
This weekend we are looking forward to family pictures and maybe a trip to the pumpkin farm!! I love fall!!! Thank you Lord for a wonderful time with my family, making memories we will all remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment