The VanEvera Family: October 15- October 21, 2012
I guess it is official, I am a boot girl! I absolutely love to wear my boots! I am now up to four pairs in varying heights, cuts, and colors and am still on the lookout for more! I have even passed on this new founds love to Audrey and Ally, who are up to only 2 pair each! Ian also loves to wear a pair howeve I just cant get Paul on board! Oh, well maybe after lots more begging and pleading by the kids and I, we can break him down! Boots just seem to be the perfect shoe for fall and winter! They help keep your legs and feet warm. They come in some any styles and they can be paired with just about anything from pants to dresses and everything in between! If anyone needs some birthday ideas (its only a few weeks away :)) boots would be great gift!
We had lots of fun family time this week. Our only niece, Roree and her mom come to visit us for a bit on Monday. The kids and I love when our cousins come to visit. I so wish we could see more of them more often! I love my niece and nephews so much and would love nothing more than to see them all everyday but distance keeps us apart more than it brings us together. We also got the chance to have a stay at home family day that was much needed! Paul got sick Thursday night and ended up staying home on Friday. It was nice to have us all together at home with nothing pressing to do for the day, so we called it Fall Break! No school for Daddy meant no school for Audrey and Ally.
That night we did have to go to the Panther football game because the girls were cheering in the pre game to show off what they leanred at Cheer Mania the week before. They were so cute! We made it until half time of the game because little man was getting restless and Ally and my mom were getting cold, so we headed home.
On Saturday we had my Nanas 80th birthday celeration! We all had a good time and when everyone left that afternoon Ian told me "Mommy, I love my cousins." What a sweet boy! Just another testimony to how much we love our family. I will have to post pictures when I can get our computer up and going good again.
This week Paul only has class one day this week. The penny march at AWANA ends. We have a Sunday School activity. Paul and I are leaving the kids with my parents and enjoying some early birthday time together with friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment