The VanEvera's December 3- 9
This week was pretty low key for us but we had fun doing a little pre-Christmas partying! We went to Playworld for 1/2 price night with our sweet little friend P, for her birthday! We had AWANA on Wednesday and my kids love it! The girls have finished book one and are on to reviewing. We also went as a family to look at Christmas lights in Conway and at Burns Park. Ian loves to look at lights and it is so cute to watch him! He has been introduced to candy canes and LOVES them!
The girls helped me finish up our Christmas shopping and Paul helped me wrap up a few things. All I have left is my brother's birday and maybe one more thing for my mom! I have wrapped the gifts for everyone but my kids, so I have that stated. Christmas cards are in, addressed, and mailed! I still have Christmas dinner to plan and cook and some baking and a few stocking stuffers to get, so we are just about physically ready!! Spiritually we are ready to celebrate the birth of Christ!!
Paul has his last week of class this week, just one more day!! Please pray that he does well on his final on Tuesday! That class has been particularly tough for him. I have one more special prayer request, though I would like to keep it as an unspoken. It is for a very special person in our lives who is undergoing a lot of big life changes and is in need of prayer to get through them.
This week we are looking forward to visiting Santa and having some sweet friends over for a Christmas lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment