School is going great this year! The girls are in a new curriculum called Heart of Dakota and we are all enjoying the sweetness, the lessons, and the way it is all Christ centered! It takes us about two hours a day to complete our lessons and then we have piano practice, independent reading, computer time, PE, extra art, free choice, and more!
Ian will has worked on letters A,B, C, and D so far and this week he will start his HIPPY lessons! He is also still doing speech twice a week and is amazing his therapists and progressing through his goals at lightening speed!
On Monday the Co Op we joined for homeschool will start and I have three happy kiddos! Ian is taking two preschool classes, Ally is taking music, writing, and a science class, and Audrey is taking music, math, and a science class. I had the girls in an art class but the cost was WAY more than I wanted to spend on all the extra supplies, so I am working with an old teacher friends to set something up for them to do and learn more about art.
Paul is getting ready to start his fourth week of school and he says so far so good with this group! I am glad for him, he deserves it! He is enjoying getting to come home each day and not rush to class two nights a week.
AWANA is up and going and all three kiddos enjoy their classes and are working hard on their verses. Ian LOVES being a Cubby and the girls are glad to have new friends in Sparks. I have four sweet little Puggles in my class and my helper Mrs. Misty is the BEST!! I have always been blessed to have super helpers with my little guys.
Audrey lost her first top tooth last week and is our first adorable snaggle tooth! She is a feisty one when it comes to pulling her teeth. Poor Ally still has no loose ones! Both girls have been promoted to big church and last week was their first full sit in the service day and they did very well. I am hoping and praying they keep it up and learn from our wonderful Pastor!
I lost two of my sweet babies that I babysit due to life changes but picked up one adorable red headed sweet, little C! She is a doll and we are enjoying having her play with us. Sweet P still comes and of course we love her too! I also got the chance to love on one of my best friends new little boy, sweet baby Max! He is more precious than I imagined! It is so fun to see my friends journey down the parenthood path with me! God is truly amazing how he works things out, she is starting her family and I am finishing up mine!
Everything so far seems to be going great with baby #4! I have already felt a few flutters, the belly band and maternity clothes are out, and we have an appointment Wednesday to check on him or her. My mom is coming to stay with the kids because I made it right before piano practice :( . I am planning on taking them to next month's appointment. They are excited to find out if they will have a little sister or a little brother. I have no strong gut feeling one way or the other, so I can't wait either.
No comments:
Post a Comment