Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!

When I was pregnant with the girls I would hate it when people would tell me "cherish every moment because you will blink and they will be grown" or "enjoy it while it lasts they grow up fast" I wanted those babies out and in my arms! Well, I blinked and today my babies turned 3!!! Where did all that time go, they should still be those tiny little pink bundles I held in the hospital. Now they are sassy, well adjusted, happy, little girls with personality and spunk! I thank God for them everyday. I guess all those years of waiting for a baby help to prepare me to have a little more patience when I finally did. They have blessed my life in so many ways and I can't even remember life without them in it! Being their mom is a journey that I prayed for and am now living and it is utterly amazing. There are times when I wish I could just freeze time and keep them little forever but then I think about all the things we have not done yet that I can't wait for. I am truly a proud mommy and anyone who knows me can tell. Even my class of first graders knows all about the girls and I often find them writing stories about them! Even though they are twins they are so completely different. I wouldn't change a thing about either one of them, except maybe lessen the fits at times, but I guess that is part of growing up ! I am so blessed to be witness to the last three years and all the milestones I have seen them achieve and just cannot imagine what else the future holds for them. As long as they turn out happy and know to love and serve the Lord, that is all I can ask. Until then I will cherish every moment, all the silly sayings, the many Why? questions, the fits about what to wear, and everything about my precious daughters. They are what I prayed so hard for and are still praying for each and every day. It is funny now when people ask me about motherhood because now I am the one who gives that advice that they grow up fast now!

Happy Birthday Audrey and Ally, mommy loves you thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment