Friday, April 30, 2010

A sigh of relief........

My precious baby boy is finally home and my family is all together! It does not get much better than this. To top it off Ian is a very good baby. He sleeps well and eats well, and cries only during a diaper change, which is mainly due to his circumcision. After 6 days in the hospital, Ian, was released and doing GREAT!! He had a check up today and has gained some weight back, no jaundice, and all was perfect.
I feel pretty good, still very sore, but overall I can get around and take care of what I need to. Paul has been such a big help with all the household stuff. I truly believe I have the best husband and father EVER! He has really been wonderful making sure we had everything and running to and from the house, making sure the girls had one parent around, having the laudry done, etc. I love him SOOOO much! Ian is a lucky little guy to have him for a dad.
The girls are over the moon about their baby brother and can't get enough of them. Ally tries to treat him like her baby dolls so we have to watch her but she is good with him. Today she leaned over and told him that she loved him. It melted my heart! Audrey surprisingly is such a natural with him. My mom says that is how I was when my little brother came along. I guess that girl is just like me! If you have me on Facebook you need to see the pictures of them meeting for the first time, priceless.
Overall, my life is much improved over last week. My house is clean, my laundry is all caught up, we have meals coming for dinner, Ian and I both had good check ups, but most of all my family is complete and together. I thank God for each of them and for his awesome love and power because without him who knows how my life would be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment