Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Prisoners!

Well at least that is what I feel like, that Ian and I are prisoners in the hospital. He can't leave the room unless a nurse takes him to the nursery, which I am fine with. They want him all bundled and he hates it! He is so wrapped up that the poor baby just wants to be free but I am afraid that something will happen and we will have to stay even longer! I am just ready to be home and have him home so we can feel normal again and get into a routine that we are all comfortable with, as well as loose this fear of "I don't want them to take my baby again". I am at least allowed to leave if I need to and send Ian to the nursery but I AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT MY SON! At least Paul has the change to get out and run errands and he has even spent a few nights with the girls. I miss them like crazy and now that they know Ian is here and they have held him they are even more anxious for us all to be home. We are praying that tomorrow is the magic day and we can bust this joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment