Okay so here is my Five Question Friday : )
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
NO! What would I do without my family! I would get bored of being by myself after a day and need my constant sources of chaos and stress around.
2. Do you go the speed limit?
No! I usually go a little over except in heavy rain or high traffic then I tend to go a little under.
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started blogging to help me remember these precious days with my kids! One day they can look back and read about all they did when they were little.
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I like to shop at Belk but with being pregnant right now I am not in the best shopping mood for me.
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
We didn't dance at our wedding but my brother, Mike, did sing the song "Love of My Life" by Micheal W. Smith during our wedding. So if we had danced it would have been to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment