Friday, November 1, 2013

Five Question Friday!!

1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why?
   I would love to learn to sew so that I could save money on all the cute things I buy handmade for my kids!!  Ally also wants to learn to sew so she and I could learn together and Audrey too if she wanted. 
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?
   McDonalds!! Today is my birthday and I would have loved a sausage biscut but I had an extra kiddo at 7:30 this morning but no extra car seat :( 
3. What’s your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?
  Inside: drinking hot chocolate  Outside: watching my kids enjoy the snow! I dislike the snow so usually film and stay out of the way. 
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
    Nope! I met my hubby in collage so no need for a dating site. I have had friends who have had success with it though, but its not for me. 
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
 My husband and my three (soon to be 4) kiddos!! Family time all the way!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment