Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Skills POA

       Now that summer is rapidly approaching, I have been looking for a fun way to have the girls keep up on their reading and math skills, especially math. Here is what I found or rather found me! We hope to start in the next week as we  currently working on our animal classification lap book for our end of the year trip to the Memohis Zoo this weekend! I will post updates soon. I am excited about of summer skills plan of action. 

K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program.


No comments:

Post a Comment