Thursday, May 22, 2014

End of the year projects

This week we wrapped up our first grade year with a fun unit study about animals that included a lapbook, research report, and a diorama!! Tomorrow we will take off for the Memphis Zoo and see these wonderful animals God made up close! Here are some photos of our week. 


 










We did a few other things this week like finish a read aloud, complete a HOD Beyond end of the year assessment, and daily math fact family. 

We are watching the movie as soon as I get it in! I love his book and the girls did too! 

Thanks to an awesome fellow HOD mom for the file! We has fun walking down memory lane and I could see how much te girls did learn and retain this year! 

We use either a domino, dice, or playing casts to write one fact family a day each! 

The rest of the summer will be spent reading, read alouds, field trips, a few journal entries, and math practice using K5 learning! It won't be long until I will be getting second grade and pre k stuff ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment