Monday, January 30, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

Sunday afternoon between church services I got to chance to spend the afternoon with my three most favorite girls in the entire world..my mom, Audrey, and Ally!!


We loaded up after lunch, leaving the guys behind, and went to Little Rock to the Arkansas Children's Theater to watch the play Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood. It was the girls first time to see a stage play and they both really enjoyed it and cannot wait to go again. They want to see If you Take a Mouse to School in March. Though they want to take their Daddy for that one and maybe Ian. Hopefully we will make it to at least one performance.

I love getting to do fun things like this with my kids and watching them get exposed to new things as well. I love watching plays and musicals and I don't get to do it nearly as often as I like but I am glad I am getting the chance to share that love with my girls and one day even with Ian when he is older.

Audrey was in her zone the entire time. Ally was good but I think she got a little bored with some of it because a few things were too old for her to understand but nonetheless she had a good time.

I wish we would have had time to shop and eat afterwards but the girls had to get back because they were singing that night at church. They both did well and I am so proud of them. They usually know all of their words and always keep an eye on Mrs. Katie. This time Audrey was trying to help out the younger kids. She is a big helper. I wish I videoed their performance because it was very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment