The VanEvera's January 23 - 28
I love my life! Even though this week and some ups and a down I am content in our life and love the fact that I can and do cast all my worries on HIM: )
The week went off great, we had all four of the W kids over on Monday and got to go to the park and play and eat and have popcorn and watch a movie. The best part was that all of the kids got along ALL day! My biggest problem of they day was Ian's jealousy over me holding and taking care of two babies but since then he has been much better! I also got to see my sweet little Adaleigh walking all over and started letting her try some of the food the big kids eat and she LOVES it!! I can't believe she will be one in a few months and my sweet Rylee will be two this up coming week! These two precious girls are not mine, but I love them like they are!
We also had a great night at AWANA this week as we are studying on different animals God made, lessons which my two and three year olds eat up! I love my job within HIS house, teaching and leading the children. It is definitely a calling and a talent the Lord has blessed me with and I am blessed to be doing his service and will. I am so lucky to get to serve in the Children's Ministry, Nursery Committee, and AWANA at Springhill Baptist Church.
I actually had a day where I could clean the house and get all of the laundry and dishes caught up as well as find some good recipes and go shopping for them and even find time to print and clip some coupons. I try my best to keep our budget low now that I am not working and coupons is one way I am doing that. I didn't get to go shopping this week but will for sure venture out next week.
The downside to this week was that Paul came home sick on Wednesday and was sick until Friday! Thankfully it seems to be nothing contagious because no one else has had it. He went to the doctor and they did some blood work which should be back early this week. We are praying all is fine and because since Friday afternoon he has been all clear and doing good.
The highlight of our week is that we booked our summer vacation..WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! The girls are so excited, we have always promised them that we would go when they were five and that will happen in April. We are going with my mom and some good friends in June when school is out. My dad is not a crowd or travel person so he is not going unless he changes his mind. If you happen to see a deal on summer clothes or have some to send down or have some great tips we can use on our trip, call, text, or email me! I wish I had time to tell you all the details but that will be in another blog.
This weekend Paul and I got to have a date afternoon, which is always nice and needed. My mom came and watched the kids. First, we went and got fitted for a new pair of running shoes. I really want to do a 5K, especially since I have found out is is only 3 miles! I run more than that daily when I have time! But I don't have anyone to run with me right now, so I am praying to find a partner. Then we went and saw a movie, One for the Money. It was pretty good. I enjoy the book series so I can't wait for some of the others to come out as movies. My best friend Helen got me hooked. After the movie we went shopping for a bit to try and find some sales and hit a few. Last we came home and had dinner with my mom and the kids.
Tomorrow starts a whole new week with the girls singing at Church in the evening and going to see a play at the Arkansas Children's Theater and also Paul will get his Valentine's gift early. I am sure I will have lots to tell next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment