The VanEvera Family February 26-March 3
So here is all useless information nobody cares about reading for this week but if you know this is all useless information you must be reading it! Anyway, enough rambling, just a silly thought I came across this week about people who blog and I just had to laugh. I know my blog is not intriguing or insightful or probably even helpful it is just a way to keep family and friends updated on my family and to gain insight from others and share experiences. To each his own!
We had a lot of good things go on this week, like the girls are adding without pictures just straight number problems. Learning about Dr. Seuss was a blast, even though I could not get the girls to eat green eggs and ham and all the rhyming they learned is amazing! Outside was were we spent most of our days, playing and having fun in the warm sunshine as well as riding bikes and visiting different parks. I had a big group of Puggles this week, including my son. I loved it! I managed to cook every night and tried a few new and good healthy recipes, crock pot veggie lasagna was a hit! The scale was good to me this week and I got some good runs in. Only 100 days until our vacation! We had dinner out with my parents one night, which I really enjoyed because I didn't have to cook. It has been a great week.
The only negative would be the behavior of my child the other day, which you can read all about in a previous post. Oh and I think Ian may suffer from allergies because EVERY TIME we go out, the next day is a total snot fest with him! No fever or feeling bad, which is good just a very nasty nose! At his two year check up I will get all that figured out.
All in all I have no complaints about my happy, perfectly blessed, wonderful life! I cannot wait to see what is in store for the next 7 days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment