Dear Audrey and Allyson,
Happy Birthday to my beautiful five year old girls!! I cannot believe that it has been five years since Dr. Cole handed me two precious and BIG baby girls. It is like time just sped up once you arrived and you should only be one or two! Thank you so much for bringing me into a very elite group of women called "mommy". I could never hold any higher honor on this Earth and do not take my job lightly! I thank God daily for the privilege of being chosen to be your mom and for HIS timing of your entrance into my life. I wouldn't change a thing, other than maybe not have gained soo much weight carrying you.
You have both turned into amazing little girls and I am so very proud to be your mom! You have brought me lots of joy, love, laughter, tears, and more. Each day since I found out I was pregnant, I have loved you a little bit more and that loves does not stop. It only gets bigger, better, and stronger. God not only answered my prayer for children but he gave me far more than I ever deserved.
These last five years have been incredible! I have seen you roll over, crawl, laugh, smile, say ma ma as your first words, take your first steps, fight, use the bathroom on your own, write your name, become big sisters, and so much more. I have so many funny and sweet photographs, memories, and stories of you. I have been proud at every moment but nothing makes me prouder than watching you become the young ladies you are turning into!
Audrey, you definitely are the "first born" even if it is only by a minute! You came out screaming because you wanted everything right now and in your way and you haven't stopped! I love your passion for life and your determination to do things you want to do, and those dimples couldn't be any cuter! Even though you drive me wild, I wouldn't change you because God made you just the way he wanted and knew I could handle you! I pray baby girl that you will use all of your passion and determination to serve Him and make the world a better place.
Ally, you have been the princess since day one! You have always been my patient one and know how to wait your turn! You have the sweetest heart when it comes to others and I love that about you. Helpfulness, kindness, patience, humbleness, meekness, and love also make a strong woman and you are mighty! My prayer for you sweet girl is use all your wonderful gifts and serve the Lord with all of your beautiful gifts!
If your daddy and I have done one thing right it is making sure you and your brother know about God! You both cry and beg if we have to miss a church service and are constantly singing his praises and sharing bible stories and verses. I know your Sunday School teachers and AWANA leaders get some credit as well as Nanny and Pawpaw. My deepest prayer is that you will both receive salvation! You both know all the facts but are not there yet but close! What a wonderful day that will be when not only are you my daughters but my sisters in Christ too!
Your Pawpaw once told me that I would never know how much he loved me until I had children of my own and he was right! Now I will pass that on to you! I love you more than you could ever imagine. The only things I wanted to be when I grew up were a teacher, a wife, and a mommy. God has provided me with all of those but the most amazing is being a mommy.
Happy 5th Birthday baby girls!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We have lots to celebrate!!
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment