Monday, April 23, 2012

Ian's Birthday Week!

The last week was all about little man and his birthday! He spent each day playing with all of his new toys, which he loves. He really loves them since most of them are outside toys and that is his favorite place to be! His basketball goal and T ball set along with his new bike and ball and glove set have him ready to play ball! I think one of his favorites is his toy gun and cowboy hat! He has not stopped monster hunting since he got them.

He also got a few things last week from his aunts, uncles, and cousins who live out of state as well as from our good friends and his Grandpa Glen and other family who came down for the girls party. He is spoiled just like his sisters! But just like his sisters he was also forgotten! I am just so lucky and blessed that my kids do have people in their life who love them and have so many that they do not notice what I as a mother notice.

He didn't have a party this year because Paul and decided that with three birthdays in ten days time, the kids would alternate who had a big party each year and this year it was the girls turn! We did have a cute little Mickey Mouse cake for him at my parents house where he opened up the remainder of his gifts. You will have to check out his pics on Facebook of his cake face! Precious!

It is hard to believe that my baby is 2! Ian is such a cute and funny little boy who loves his mommy, daddy, and sisters! I made a vow on the day he was born that I would spend every birthday with him because when he was born I couldn't be with him because he was early. So we woke up together, napped together, stayed at church together, and went to bed together. Perfect!!

I love you Ian Mayer and hope that you continue to bless others with your beautiful love of life and sweet nature! I pray you become a Man after God's own heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment