My beautiful Easter babies!
The VanEvera's April 1-8. 2012
Yes I know the title is silly but I like it. It very well sums up our week this week but the kids excitement was not all about the eggs, the bunny, or the baskets. The girls really were and are excited that "Jesus Rised Again" as they say. In fact they did not mention the Easter Bunny at all until we set the baskets out! I am one proud momma!! Ian is still too young to get the real meaning behind Easter and as well as the whole egg hunting and Easter Bunny. He still had a great time. Here are a couple of highlights from all of our "egg"citment!
Ian's full basket
Egg dying
Ally's full basket of eggs.
Ian finding eggs.
Audrey's full basket of eggs.
Easter egg relay fun.
Look what they found when they woke up!
No comments:
Post a Comment