....okay, more than just a little behind! It looks like I have not posted in about three weeks give or take a few days. Oh well, life happens and I get busy and then forget. Let me see if I can get all caught up : )
The kids have all been super busy with school and all of them are doing well. They enjoy going to Co Op each week and the classes they are taking as well as getting to play with new friends. Audrey and Ally's favorite class is music. It is the only class they take together but it is also full of other little girls their age, so they both fit right in and really enjoy it. Ian has a good time in his preschool class and was so excited when I got to teach it one week because the normal teacher was out for vacation. We had alot of fun and it made me miss how much I love teaching preschool! The girls got their first report cards last week and were so proud of them. They both did really well. I have a separate blog all about the girls school if you want to check it out.
Paul is just about done with his first nine weeks of school and things are starting to get into a routine and slow down a bit, just in time to pick back up for the holidays! He has a good group of kiddos this year and is enjoying them. His bus route however is a different story, he has a few stinkers to deal with each day on there.
We spent the last weekend in Paul's hometown of Mountain View for our nieces third birthday. The cousins always have such a fun time playing with each other and Paul and his family have fun chatting and catching up with each other. The drive was pretty wall of the leaves in different shades of all. We didn't see any deer this time though. We usually see a handful this time of year.
Our newest little addition is doing great! I had an appointment last week and the doctor is about 70% it is a girl. She would not keep her legs open long enough for a good peek :) She must by shy! We went ahead with our gender reveal party because the kids were so excited and we were all shocked by the pink icing in the middle. We will find out for sure if the doctor is right next week and I for one cannot wait! I need to start sorting out Ian's clothes I have saved and selling what I don't need so I can buy some girl clothes. I have nothing left from Ally and Audrey. Then of course I need to give this little princess a name!
I think that just about sums up what we have been up to the last few weeks...school, work, and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment