Kids are hilarious and ours are no exception! Paul and I are in a constant state of laughter at the house, especially with the addition of Ian last year. Ally has a vivid imagination, Audrey loves to reason and argue, and Ian is just at the funny stage trying to figure out things. Today's blog post is about them and my favorite funny moment they did. Let's start with our oldest, Miss Audrey Gray!
Let me preface by saying Audrey is a very serious and determined young girl. She does not like getting in trouble and tries to ALWAYS come up with a reason of what she is doing is not wrong. I love her explanations and sometimes they are so funny that I forget to punish her! The one that stands out is when she was about two. She was pottied trained but still had trouble wiping. Well she had gone #2 and I was helping her and her business was HUGE, so of course I called Paul into the bathroom and said "Look at that sucker!" Well my little sponge absorbed it all. A few days later she was in the restroom and I asked her what she was doing she says "I am pushing out more suckers!" LOL I about died!! For a long time after that she referred to those items as suckers! Potty humor is quite the norm at house. Gross, funny, and timeless!
Ally is such a creative free spirit! She talks with her hands and mixes up real events and fairy tales and is always wanting to read or write or just tell a story. It does not matter if it is to us or to her dolls. She keeps us laughing all the time, like the time she told us a story about Jesus at the mall! I think my absolute favorite is when she gets ready to go out. She has to get "fancy". She will have to get on jewelry, perfume, lip gloss, a hair bow, and EVERYTHING must match! Her new obsession is smelling "like a woman". It all started when we were taking a shower and I used some bath and body works body wash and she asked to use some, so I let her. When we got out of the shower, she ran up to her daddy and excitedly proclaimed "I smell like a woman!" I about peed my pants! She is always coming up with some good one liners but that one just seems to stand out!
Little Ian is only 14 months old but he is a hoot! He is at that toddle stage in his walking/running and he tries his hardest to do whatever his big sisters are doing. The funniest happened just the other day! It was nap time, so I was getting him ready to lay down and I took his pants off because it was 100 degrees outside. He has slept many times in just a T-shirt and a diaper. I heard him playing in his crib for awhile before he went to sleep which is normal. I checked on him about 20 minutes later and when I walked in the door my eyes went straight to the diaper laying in the floor!! I looked in at him and his bare little baby bottom was straight up in the air and he was sound asleep!! Precious!! I think I sent the photo to everyone I know! I told Paul later on this will definitely have to go into the "wedding video" file for when he is older.
These are just a few of the funnies that I find to be worth mentioning and sharing. I hope they bring you a laugh, or two, or three, just like they have us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment