Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun at Home

Things have been pretty slow around the ole homestead these days. With this heat, I just can't seem to get the whole crew up and at em to get anything done. So we have been lazy inside with the air conditioner and fans going. I tried to upload some photos but you will just have to check them out on facebook, as I couldn't get it work right.

We have played Wii, watched movies, cooked (no oven though it is WAY too hot, go to play places, had a play date, played in the water, gone out to eat, made messes, colored, done school, played games, read books, gone to the library, and just about anything cheap and cool! We have also cleaned and organized some sheds and closets. The best part being that Paul has gotten to home for it all and the kids love it when Daddy is home all day. Between you and me I think he is a little ready to go back to work in just a few short weeks. With that being said, I am looking forward to that time with mixed emotions.

It is hard not to buy all the new items for my classroom and start getting it ready but I am too excited about being with my kids all day! Paul better get ready though because I have TONS of ideas for his room this year since I won't be using them! I will have to let you all know how that goes later on but for now its off to the land of pretend with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment