Second, I got to visit for several hours with my good friend high school friend Erica and meet her husband Gary and daughter Rylee. It was amazing to see how we have grown and changed and we were able to share stories about our kids. I think Ian and Rylee may have developed a little crush on each other during our play date! When they left they both liked hugging and kissing each other! Erica has always been a wonderful person and friend and now I got the chance to see her as a wonderful wife and mother. It was an added plus that I go to show off my sweet little family :) I see many play dates in the future as well as some time to chat mommy to mommy!
Last, tonight we found out that Paul's sister, Sarah, and her family were on their way home from the Little League World Series and would be coming through Conway, so we got the chance to meet up with them for dinner. We had a nice dinner and visit with them. Getting together with them is always fun and never boring! The cousins always play and have a blast. Even though we are only a few hours apart with everyone's busy schedule it is hard to get together as much as we would like.
I just can't stress enough how God just puts the right people and situations in your life at the right time. It seemed I was really needing just some good company and socialization other than my terrific family! God is good ALL the time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment