Ian enjoys playing with balls and cars and trucks but there is more than that. He is into EVERYTHING, alot more than his sisters ever were. His favorite pastime is taking things out of drawers or cabinets and then just smiling because he is so proud of himself! Though I am teaching him slowly but surely to pick things up and put them away. He will make a great husband one day!
He likes to tinker with things and try to take stuff apart and put it back together. He is very good at taking several plastic bowls and lids and figuring out which ones go together. Maybe he will be an engineer or architect or mechanic! He is always dirty! He puts all of his food in his hair and sometimes stores some in his diaper. He loves to be dirty, his sisters used to cry if they even touched something dirty! It is a good thing he likes baths because he takes alot of them.
He is very social and has an eye for the ladies already! He plays coy and shy and then gives them the biggest grin and reaches out to them. It is very cute. I am going to have to be careful he is not a little heart breaker and learns how to treat girls will respect. My girls were and to some extent still are very shy around people until they have warmed up to them.
Ian has also has eaten dog poop and splashed in the toilet. Today he took his love of the bathroom to a whole new level! He found a cup while playing with his sisters and used it to scoop out the toilet water and drink it!! EEEWWWW! I think that just about tops his boyish charms!!
I love my son more than anything and would not change a thing about him but I can't even fathom what else he will do before he turns 2! I will admit that some of it scares me to death because I never saw myself the mother of a boy but no matter it will all be fun adventure for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment