Paul and I have been married for 10 years and I am truly honored that out of all the people on the planet God brought us together. When you look at us you can probably see why...we both are of the more "healthy" or "big bone" build but when you get to know us you will found out that we are more like oil and water! He is messy, I am oober organized, he procrastinates, I get things done ahead of schedule, he HATES to shop, I LOVE it. I could give you countless other examples but I think you get the picture. We truly fit the cliche' "there is someone for everybody".
Paul is my rock and my backbone in all parts of life. He has done things I don't think most husbands would have such as give me shots during IVF (which I think some days he enjoyed), helped me breastfeed twins, brought me lunch to school when I forgot it at home, he bought me a third wedding set because I lost the second one while I was pregnant and he didn't want me to get upset, cook dinner, clean the house, take care of the kids while I go out with my girlfriends or mom, and numerous other acts of wonderfulism. He didn't even flinch when I told him last year that I need to be at home with the kids instead of teaching, he just said okay.
We have been lucky thus far in our marriage that we have not had that many really down moments but the ones we have had, he has be there and been present. He does not just sit by and let me mope or stay down and tell me things will be okay, he gets mopey and down with me and then he lifts me up and helps me come up with a plan of action for turning things around :) He knows how I love to plan and organize things and then work like a mad woman to pull it off! I love that he knows me so well he knows how to help me turn things around and feel better.
Paul is my Mr. Wonderful is very many ways and without him by my side my life would be empty and hollow. I love you Paul!! Thank you God for bringing such a man into my life to stay by my side and be the father of my children.
SHMILY
No comments:
Post a Comment