....new school curriculum, new schedule, new routines, new piano lessons, new Co Op classes, new speech therapy, new HIPPY, new life changes, and more!! It seems everything is changing with the start of the school year and those who know me know that change is good but so hard!
The new school year is going well and the kids and I are adjusting to our new morning routines, though we do need to be a bit better about getting up sooner so that we can start school by 8:00 am! This new baby has me more tired than usual, plus my kids I babysit have not started back yet, so I have been on the lazy side and sleeping in! I used to get up at 5 am everyday and workout for an hour and a half before everyone else was up and at em but not now! I find 30 minutes during the day while the kids are playing or resting to get in a workout :(
This year we will be adding to our already busy schedule. The girls will start piano lessons, Ian will do some preschool with HIPPY, and he will continue his speech therapy twice a week! Thankfully speech and HIPPY occur at our house and Pawpaw can help out with piano. On top of all those crazy times, I have to fit in doctor's appointments once a month! I have had to change my appointments already because once I get home and see our schedule, I see a conflict! Total chaos keeps us going but man it is hard to manage and remember! I am trying to figure out how to put everything into my phone so I can have our schedule with me when I go next time. I mean just look at this: Monday is Co Op day from 10-2, Tuesday speech at 12:30, Wednesday AWANA at 6:30 and piano at 2:00, Thursday speech at 12:30, HIPPY is not scheduled yet, plus my babies have not started back yet!
I am not complaining or at least trying not too because I know our spring schedule will be just as crazy because we will add in soccer and basketball and a newborn! I am so thankful my kids have these wonderful opportunities but it makes this momma tired just looking at it all down on paper and feeling very overwhelmed when it comes to actually accomplishing it all!
I know once we get everything down and into a steady weekly routine, it will all seem like nothing and we will once more run like a well oiled machine. Oh how I loathe all the prep work getting all the gears together and working in the correct order so we can run efficiently! I think I may already be looking forward to summer break!
No comments:
Post a Comment