Thursday, August 29, 2013

Our HOD weekly lesson plan

Here is how I organize our days and our week! I print out my file and add the date and keep them all in a binder and check off as we go! I know this may seem a little OCD for some but I taught school for seven years and did lesson plans similar to this. Old habits are hard to break! I also have a blank copy that I could just write in each week but I like the nice neat look of the typed out and printed version : )


                         Audrey and Ally’s Weekly Homeschool Lesson Plans 2013/2014
Week of                                                             Unit # 3    Topic Trouble with King James in England

      Monday            Tuesday               Wednesday         Thursday               Friday   
Prayer, Calendar, Journals Daily
DLR Week 3
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Review
Bible

Introduction
I John 4:15-16

Personal Application
Devotional
Practical Application
Share
Poetry


Introduce
Read Uphill
Discuss
Read
Copy Work
Read
Copy Work
Read
Copy Work

Spelling
Skill: short 1
Intro words
Rainbow words
Memory Spell
Type Words
Use each word in a sentence/write
Practice with game of choice
Test
Phonics
ETC Series
Ally: BK4 Lesson 3
Audrey: B2 Lesson 3
Ian:
Ally: BK4 Lesson 3
Audrey: B2 Lesson 3
Ian:
Ally: BK4 Lesson 3
Audrey: B2 Lesson 3
Ian:
Ally: BK4 Lesson 3
Audrey: B2 Lesson 3
Ian:



Reading
Book Beginner’s Bible
Unit 3 Day 1
Book Beginner’s Bible
Day 2
Book Beginner’s Bible
Day 3
Book Beginner’s Bible
Day 4
Reading Journal
Day 5
Read Aloud
See notes
See notes
See notes
See notes
See notes
Writing IEW Bible Hero’s
Prewrite
Lesson 3
Rough Draft
Revise/Edit
Skill Focus:
Publish

Math Singapore Math Primary Math
Lesson: 10/11 p. 25 Number to 40
Lesson: 12 p. 28
Numbers to 40
Lesson: 13 p. 29
Numbers to 40
Lesson: 14 p. 31
Numbers to 40

Science
 2x a week

God’s Works p.53
Flowers  
God’s Works p. 16
Dark and Light


Art 1x a week
A castle Wall




Geography
1x a week



A Flat world

History
APP = American Pioneers and Patriots
Stories of Pilgrims p.1-5
Brewster Family
Stories of Pilgrims p. 6-12
Queen Anne  
Stories of Pilgrims p. 13-17
King James orders   
Stories of Pilgrims p. 18-20
Mad King James
Bible: Romans 12: 9-21 Serve God First
King James Game
Music Hide ‘Em in your Heart
Play # 5 God is Love  
Play # 5 God is Love 
Play # 5 God is Love 
Play # 5 God is Love 

Activity
Co Op Day!! And PE
Computer
Piano and Library
 Computer
PE   

Read Aloud
Genre
Character
ReadWorks Skill
Language Skill
Ian’s Speech
Spelling Words
Benjamin West and His Cat Grimalkin
Reading:
Biography
Writing:
Personal Narrative
Responsibility
Character
Subject and
Predicates
T/Th 12:30 – 1:00
Swim, chip, trip, fish, wish, sick, pick, with *which * little

Special Notes: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Curriculum Resources: Heart of Dakota: Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory, Readworks.org, IEW Bible Hero’s, Singapore Math: Primary Math 1B, Explode the Code 2/4, Daily Language Review Gr1, Internet, KJV Bible, books, Library 

No comments:

Post a Comment