Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekly Highlights

Things have been getting busy lately and it is only going to get worse or should I say more chaotic. I thought I would do a simple run down of what's been happening and what's coming up. 

Ian has started speech again and is doing amazing! He will start HIPPY lessons soon. 



Audrey and Ally will be promoted Sunday to a new Sunday School class as well as be sitting in big church for services.

AWANA starts tomorrow and my baby boy moves up to Cubbies : (

The kids are all doing well with school and are enjoying it. The girls still like piano. 


Last weekend our family came down and we went to our nephews baseball game where he was awesome! I lovey #7! The kids love their cousin, aunt, and uncle. 


Ian went to Superhero night at Chick fil a and had just the best time! He was so cute to watch. 


We have a baby appointment in a few weeks and cannot wait to see how "new baby" is doing. 

We have lots of exciting things ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment