Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

As always I got spoiled for Mother's Day!  Here is a little rundown of how my weekend went.
Saturday:
   Woke up late and then had all three kids climb into bed with me!
   Lunch of my choice! We tried Umami a new restaurant in town.
  Flip Flop shopping with my girls and we all got a new pair.
  Pedicures with the girls!
  Paul and the kids cooked me a special dinner: red velvet pancakes with cream cheese glaze YUM!
  The kids gave me their card that they made and their gifts: an engraved jewelry box and a nice bracelet.

Sunday:
  Breakfast in bed with my family!
  Church
  We made and brought lunch over to my mom's house and Paul cooked again.
  More gifts and cards! Audrey made me a painted plate pot holder!! Ally gave hers to my mom.
  My mom and the girls and I went shopping for a bit while the boys took a nap.
  The kids and I went on a discovery walk in the woods near my parents house and they had so much fun.

It was such a great weekend and I am so blessed to have three beautiful babies who call me mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment