Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We had a a great school day! I was a bit worried because last night the girls had soccer practice and they are pretty tired the next morning but they did well.

We learned about Daniel and the Lions Den, another favorite of thiers. The summaries they wrote were spot on and three good sentences!  We read about Amelia Earhart and wrote some facts and opinions about her. Ally and Audrey both read a Raz Kids book and took a quiz and I also read them the book Train to Nowhere about ophaned children left during the war to find new homes and we worked on comprehension. Ally wanted to read it again on her own!

The girls finished up their unit on addition in their math books but we are and will keep working. They love playing the games on my phone to work on speed.

We worked on our irregular plurals and wrote them and practiced them in some games on the phone and computer. They are doing well and will test tomorrow on the spelling app I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment