Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little bit of this and that..

The VanEvera Family February 5 - 11

This week started out with a loss from my favorite NFL team, The New England Patriots in the Super Bowl! I was a little sad to see them lose the big game AGAIN but I pulled up my big girl panties and went on :) Football season will be back in about 6 months!

This week we our big focus has been on figuring out what is wrong with Paul..gallbladder or appendix? We are waiting on the doctor to read his ultrasound results which will hopefully be on Monday, so we can figure out how to get him to feel better. We think it is his gallbladder but nothing will be known for sure until the first of next week. So please be in prayer that everything gets figured out SOON and that it will all be fixable! I know God is in control and all things will get fixed it is just the waiting that I have trouble with.

The kids and I made and mailed out all of Valentine's this week and we hope they get to everyone in time. They had the best time showing off their good writing and their art and little man LOVED finger painted in just his diaper. Who wouldn't love that! I also picked up my Valentine cards for the kids and Paul as well as a few goodies for the special day! No one will be getting anything extravagant this year as we are saving for DisneyWorld this summer.

Paul and I did get to go out on Saturday with our good friends Gary and Erica for a double date Valentine lunch at Mike's Place :) and a movie, The Vow. Lunch was excellent, as always but the movie was a little disappointing for all of us. There were just a lot of pieces missing for me but in the end everything worked out for the couple in the film. Later that night Erica and I hit up Rhea Lana's for some good deals on kids clothes. We both love a good deal!

I am hoping that next week I can blog and even post some pics of the kids in the snow that is predicted to be here late Sunday/early Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment