Okay, to this blog is for all your mommies out there. All three of my kids have had a cough, mostly at night for a few weeks that neither of them can get rid of. I think it is mostly just changing weather, we do live in Arkansas...75 one day 57 the next! No one has fever or feels bad or even acts sick and I don't hear any wheezing, so I know the doctor won't do anything. I need some help in getting them to sleep well as this cough is keeping them and me up.Some of things have helped for a night or two but that darn cough still finds its way back!!
Here is what I have done so far...(all Vick's products are age appropriate)
cough medicine for the girls, just at night
Vick's bath
Vick's vaporizers
Vick's on chest and under nose
Inhaler
Steam bath
Vick's on feet with socks
I am in need of some good ole' home remedies!! Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment