I will choose to remain calm when my four year old digs ALL of the leap pad and computer plugs out for the babies to play in instead of obeying her mother and waiting.
I will choose to remain calm when the little ones make a mess in EVERY room of the house.
I will choose to remain calm when for days in a row it is too cold or wet for my kids to play outside.
I will choose to remain calm when my child has a tantrum over the least little thing.
I will choose to remain calm when God takes a hold of my heart and says "Be still".
I will choose to listen to why my child is upset and having a tantrum, if they can talk.
I will choose to find fun things to do indoors for my kids and be creative.
I will choose to clean up the messes made by the babies by turning picking up into a game.
I will choose to once again explain the rules of the "no touch drawer" and why we have that rule and to apologize for not at first being calm.
I will choose to serve the Lord with gladness "Do everything unto the Lord".
This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will be glad and rejoice in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment