We all know the saying that when you assume something you make an ***out of u and me! Well that seems to be the story of my life today!! I made a mountain out of a mole hill! I hate when that happens and when it does it is always out of something so minor. This is a bad habit of mine that has gotten me in trouble more than once, no matter how hard I try to stop it.
I hear things but my mind assumes and or misinterprets it into something else. I do not do it to be mean, disrespectful, spiteful, or annoying, it just happens! I have a big case of footinthemouth disorder and mine is the worst kind because it is random!
I am a very literal and serious person and I take many things, okay all things, very personal and that is sometimes good and sometimes bad! Today it was bad :( I do not do these things on purpose, I promise they just happen! I never intend to hurt any ones feelings or step on their toes. I simply just want to be honest and let them know that honesty with me is okay!
For example, I love my kids and I know that not everyone shares the same opinions about them that I do and that is okay. If your opinion differs from mine, that is okay, just tell me. I am a big girl and I can take it! I know my kids better than anyone and I know the ugly truths about each of them. If one of those ugly truths comes out to you, then it is okay to tell me! I will not get mad or upset! This is where my problem comes in, I tell someone to just tell me and then it gets misconstrued and they think I am upset! I love my kids and I know they are not perfect so there is no reason to pretend!
I guess I need to just buck up and keep to myself, just keep everything to myself..my thoughts, opinions, assumptions, everything. Apparently there is no cure for this disease I have and as much as I try to control it, I have relapses!
Please remember if this random disease happens between you and I, then please do not take offense. Just know that it happened, it was not meant to happen or to be taken as me being upset, it is just me and I am not perfect! I say and sometime do things that are not right! I am a sinner saved by grace and my actions sometimes are simple just impulse reactions, not meant to cause trouble!
No comments:
Post a Comment