Wow, what a busy weekend we had as well as a a busy week! I had a few extra kids this week so our routine and house was in total fun kid sized chaos!!
This weekend we had the girls soccer game, a birthday party, outside fun in the nice weather, we bought a grill, and I had some birthday shopping for the kids to do! WHEW!! That was all on Saturday!!
I found out that a very sweet and long time friend from school is expecting a bouncing baby boy to be named Max!! I am so happy for them!! They had a few tests come back with some abnormal readings a few weeks back but thankfully and through prayer the baby is fine and should be here in August! Congrats Lorrie and Mike and Grandma Vicki!!!
We spent Sunday at church and with my parents in Greenbrier. It was low key, which we needed after such a long and busy Saturday. The kids got to play golf outside with Uncle. We heard that next weekend their favorite cousin Adonis has a baseball tournament in our town, so they are super excited plus he will be here on their birthday and may get to enjoy their birthday dinner with them! They love their older cousin immensely and it warms this momma's heart!! They love all of their cousins but Adonis is the leader of the pack so to speak and they look up to him!
I will probably post later this week because my baby girls will turn 6 in four days!!!!!! WOW! It is so hard to believe and my baby boy will be 3 in just fourteen days!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment