Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Family Fun!!

We had a pretty good week, despite the business of it all!  The girls had a soccer game and they are both improving each week. I am so proud of them! There are only a few more weeks left of soccer and both girls want to play again in the fall, so I am glad about that.

The girls and I had a Girls Night Out on Saturday!! We went to see Conway High School put on the musical Beauty and the Beast. It was fantastic and we had such a good time.. The girls wore their fancy princess dresses and the director found them both so adorable that he invited us back stage during intermission to meet the cast of characters! It was truly a great mommy/daughter moment! Here is one picture of all of us with many of the characters!! All of the kids in the play were so talented and it was great!
W
We were going to make it a family event but Ian was running a high fever of over 103 so he and Paul stayed home. 

The girls got to have a Daddy/Daughter date at Chick fil a on Monday! They went to the event last year and could not wait to go again this year. They all three have such a good time. I got to spend some time with Ian :) I took him for a haircut and then he chose where to eat dinner and then afterward we went for some frozen yogurt and then came home for a warm bubble bath!  Even though we were not all five together, we had such great quality time with our kids! Priceless memories, that I will cherish forever! 

We were scheduled for family and birthday pictures but because Ian was not feeling well we rescheduled for the following weekend. I cannot wait! I love having pictures done! 

This week the kids and I have a visit to a local homeschool Co op in our area, so we are praying for God's will in that. Paul and I would really like to find some other areas for the kids to be more involved with others instead of just each other and me all day.  I think it will be neat to see where we fit and where God leads our family. 

Not much else is going on, just enjoying the weather and time with my babies as we are winding down our first official year of homeschool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment