Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spreading a little love

Today is the day that someone decided we should all celebrate love, being loved, or loving someone! I like Valentine's Day but have never really been a fan. It is great for those of you who go all out but love is an everyday thing not a one time a year! With that being said, I will be the first to admit that I put a little extra effort into today for those I love :)

I made Paul his favorite cake along with a batch of cookies. The kids and I will take him dinner tonight at school since it is conference night :( He and I are going to a B and B in Little Rock this weekend and out to dinner. He also surprised me with a gift certificate for a massage! I am feeling pretty loved!

I made the kids a movie basket to use while Paul and I are gone this weekend! I made them a special Valentine breakfast and lunch which they always like. Tonight I am taking them to dinner since Paul will not be home. They each also got a card with some money in it. My parents also game them cards, money, and candy. Their Missouri cousins sent them cards with money, my kids are raking in the dough this year! They also got a sweet surprise from a dear friend who brought her granddaughter's Valentine's over. She brought my babies some surprises too!  I also got a bouquet of beautiful flowers! We have all been pretty spoiled today!

With all of that being said, I just wanted to share 14 of the things I LOVE!!

1. God, with him all things are possible and without him nothing is possible.
2. My husband also known as my other half.
3. My three little testimonies: Audrey Gray, Allyson Faith, and Ian Mayer!
4. My parents, Jon and Judy and my little brother Mike.
5. My Nana who is the wisest, kindest, sweetest, person I know.
6. My nieces and nephews: Adonis, Nikko, Julian, Roree, Paizlee, Adaleigh, Brady, Chandler
7. Books: they take you anywhere you want to go and they are free!
8. Chocolate, can you tell me one good reason it should not be on my list?
9. Running/Exercise: I do not always want to do it but I enjoy it and LOVE how it makes me feel!
10. A nice long, hot, uninterrupted shower/bath!
11.Being able to stay home with my kids! I love this time with them, it is absolutely priceless.
12.Belle, my first baby and our only furry baby we have left. She rules the roost and knows it!
13.Home cooking, there is nothing like it! Whether it is my own or my momma's or from someone else it is t
14. Sales, I LOVE find a good sale and saving money, I mean who doesn't?

I love tons of other stuff, like shopping, eating, playing with my kids, teaching, watching movies, cooking, flowers, ice cream, the list could go on forever. This list is just my tribute to Valentine's Day!

Lots of Love,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment