Wow it has been a while since the last post but I promise we have been busy and had school! We did have a short winter break and the it was so much fun and greatly needed. Last week we had a four day week and finished up alot of things.
We are almost done with our Essential Math K level, this week we will wrap up and move on the first gade books. I have found some really neat apps for the girls to practice their addition and subtraction skills as well as written practice and memorization.
I did the girls dibles assessments in reading and both met bencmarks for Kindergarten and first grade!!! Ally read 123 words per minute with 12 seconds left on the clock and Audrey read 54 words in a minute! I am so proud of them. I also gave them the DSA spelling test and tested them on the letter name stage and both girls scored out of that are now word within word spellers and they are only 5!!
They each wrote a very cute little paragraph about themselves which included correct capitalization and punctuation as well as a begging and an end! I am just beyond proud of how well they are doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment