What a way to end the week, at the doctor's office for my little boy! He was up all night with a high fever 102.9 and a cough :( This momma was not up to par when it came to teaching but thankfully the girls were ahead for the week, as usual so they did alot of their work independently while I tended to Ian.
We did our calendar, journals, and familiar reading on the carpet and then I had them use the pattern blocks to make patterns and designs. They also read a library book and a Raz Kids book with a quiz. I also had them practice addition and subtraction facts. Subtraction is still hard but they are getting really good at addition.
Thankfully Ian tested negative for the flu does have a respiratory and ear infection :( We spent time at the doctor's office learning about germs and the flu and the importance of hand washing, great hands on science and health lesson ! I keep a stack of addition flashcards in my purse so that came in handy as we waited, the girls got to practice math facts.
We took most of the day off and just relaxed and helped Ian feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment