February 18- 23, 2013
What a good but very busy week! Paul was off on Monday so the girls had a day off of school making it only a four day school week for all of us! That was nice and we greatly enjoyed it.
Paul and I got to go out with our Sunday School class on Saturday night while my mom took the kids to PlayWorld. It is always fun to get out with other adults and our class is reallly enjoyable. The kids and my mom had a good time playing and eating for a few hours.
I managed to almost finish everyone's Easter outfits! I am only lacking shoes for Audrey but she didn't want to go shopping this week and that is fine, we still have some time. The ties for the boys came in and they match perfectly with our skirts! I went out and bought shirts for them and also found myself a shirt to go with my skirt. I still have all of the kids Easter basket goodies and egg dying kits to get but it will all get done. I think we may cut back on basket goodies and go simple this year: a few eggs with hidden treasures, peanut butter eggs, gum, and an American girl outfit for the girls and something cute for Ian. I still have their big pirate/princess party to finish up!
The girls will get their soccer schedule this week so then I can set the date and get the inviations printed, the pool booked and the cake finalized! If I only knew what to get them for their gifts I could be almost done! Neither of them really have asked for anything and they don't need anything so it is really hard this year!
That pretty much somes up our week! Here's to looking forward to a new week with my sweet family.
No comments:
Post a Comment